I decided to have a light food for my breakfast. I went out to buy a greek yogurt, kashi cereal, and 2% organic milk. Here is my breakfast…
Liberte’ 0% Greek Yogurt Vanilla, Kashi’s Honey Almond Flax, Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed, and vitaceae grapes.
It was tangy and sweet flavours, especially the yogurt. I will eat this again tomorrow but with strawberry! *Yummy*
I took a break from my work, I made a pumpkin milk shake.
I poured 1% skim milk, scooped vanilla ice cream, pumpkin puree’, grounded cinnamon, and sprinkled nutmeg and cloves! During I proceed altogether with the ingredients, I was so excited to taste it. I blended….
poured…and drank it a little. I felt something is missing in its taste and looked over the kitchen. I spotted Anna’s Ginger Thins cookies and I grabbed it. I broke it and scattered onto the pumpkin milk shake. I stirred it with a teaspoon and slurpeed it….PERFECT…nice textures! It tasted almost the same as Starbucks’ Spice Pumpkin Latte.
Pumpkin Milk Shake
• 1 1/2 cups – 1% skim milk (you can use 2% milk instead)
• 3 – scoops vanilla ice cream
• 2 – 2 regular spoons pumpkin puree
• 1 – 1/2 tsp grounded cinnamon
• sprinkled grounded nutmeg and cloves
• 4 – Anna’s Ginger Thin Cookies, breaking and scattering
1. Put the ice cream and pumpkin puree in the blender (I use Magic Bullet) and poured the milk into.
2. Add the grounded cinnamon and sprinkled grounded nutmeg and cloves.
3. Blend it for 50 sec. and pour it into a mug or glass.
4. Scattered Anna’s Ginger Thin cookies onto the milk shake and stirred it. Enjoy!